Fieldstone Landscape Services is seeking Spray Technicians to support our growing horticulture division. You will be responsible for identifying, troubleshooting, and resolving fertilization and pest issues while conducting preventive maintenance for our properties.
- Troubleshoot and resolve fertilization or pest issues in a timely manner
- Accurately report findings
- Complete scheduled work
- Communicate escalations to your direct report
- Perform the chemical and fertilizer applications on assigned high profile properties.
- Monitor landscape health and care needs by diagnoses of primary turf problems and basic pest identification.
- Maintain proper documentation as required by The Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services.
- Take a proactive approach to safety by attending all required field safety training and utilizing proper safety equipment.
- A self-starter with the ability to operate under strict deadlines and must also be capable of simultaneously working multiple projects, switching from one to the other without the need for reorientation
- Preferred knowledge of the commercial landscaping industry and practical knowledge of landscaping equipment
- Two to three years of experience in Fertilization and Chemicals required.
- Must be able to take a keen sense of ownership of responsibilities.
- Ability to diagnose insect and disease issues in the field.
- Must be computer literate and understand the business fundamentals
- Accountable to company policies and uphold the company values
- Has knowledge of plant material and an understanding of the seasonality of the landscaping industry
- Ged/High School Diploma is required
- College Degree Preferred
- Previous commercial, or residential irrigation experience
- Bi-Lingual Spanish is a plus
- Valid Florida Driver’s License
- FNGLA-FCHP Certification required within one year of accepting position
- Must obtain the GI-BMP certification within 30 days of employment
Fieldstone Landscape Services offers a competitive compensation package and a full group benefits plan including medical, dental, and PTO.