The main responsibility of a FieldStone Office Manager is to lead the office into an organized structure. Ensure our paperless structure continues, as well as support all office related operations. This individual will leave a lasting first impression to our customers, colleagues, and crew members. The Office Manager will also assist in areas including finance and HR. With a strong emphasis on detail, the selected Office Manager will represent a positive team player who is ready to take on a challenge.
- Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures
- Acts as a liaison between employees, management, vendors, and insurance companies by translating and providing information when needed
- Finance related duties include: Creating purchase order’s, accounts receivable, effectively consolidate time sheets for payroll, and continuous communication with the accounting team
- HR related duties include: Screening applicants, receiving walk ins, employee requisition forms, and complete on boarding sessions when requested
- Provides historical reference by defining procedures for retention, protection, retrieval, transfer, and disposal of records.
- Maintains office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement.
- Keeps management informed by reviewing and analyzing special reports; summarizing information; identifying trends.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Completes office inventory; order office supply & uniforms to ensure the office is well equipped
- Efficiently enters data into our operating system ASPIRE
- Bi-Lingual – Fluent Spanish is a MUST
- High School Diploma; College Degree preferred
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Office, Word, and Excel
- Exceptional client-service skills and takes a sense of ownership of responsibilities.