The primary responsibility of a Fieldstone Enhancement Installation Crew Member is to safely work in the field alongside the Enhancement team and ensure all jobs are completed according to the client’s specification. They work closely with the Enhancement Crew Lead to understand safety, and timely project completion They deliver a “WOW” experience
for the customer.
- Must be capable of following company policies with respect to integrity, quality and safety.
- Responsible for all equipment, truck, and trailer
- Demo and installation of new landscape and enhancements including plant install, landscape fabric install, rock/mulch install, sod install/ removal, and grading
- Trim palm trees to specifications of contract
- Meet customer expectations by completing the work in the allotted hours provided
- Assist in cleaning the company vehicle upon return from a jobsite
- Represents the company in a professional and skilled manner.
- Completes training where and when necessary.
- Work safely in all phases of the job to include using equipment properly and all the personal protection equipment required.
- Maintains a clean, neat and safe job site as defined by Fieldstone
- Treats employees and customers in a polite, friendly and respectful manner.
- Knowledge of the landscaping industry and practical knowledge of landscaping equipment
- Knowledge of plant material and an understanding of the seasonality of the landscaping industry
- Commercial/ Residential Landscaping experience a PLUS
- A self-starter with the ability to operate under strict deadlines
- Must have efficient communication with the Foreman and strive to move up
- 2+ years of experience
- Experience and knowledge of the following equipment: Sod cutter, Hedge Trimmer, Weed Whip, Chain Saw and Pole Saw
- Bi-Lingual (Spanish) a PLUS
- Ged/High School Diploma
- Valid Florida Driver’s License
- Must embrace the open book financial training of the company
- Must be a self-starter as well as a lead by example
Fieldstone Landscape Services offers a competitive compensation package and a full group benefits plan including medical, dental, and PTO.