The primary responsibility of an Account Manager is to be the sole voice and contact for a book of business while building strong and lasting relationships with our clients through face-to-face meetings, administrative reports, property inspections, and robust communication. While establishing these relationships, the account manager is solely responsible to communicate client expectations to their team of production managers and foreman as they own the outcome of this relationship.
- Efficiently manages assigned financial goals
- Strives to achieve a 40% penetration rate of enhancement work
- Set and meet customer expectations that fulfill contractual obligations
- Manages the landscaping needs of a portfolio of clients including but not limited to irrigation, horticulture, arbor care, and large-scale installations and enhancements.
- Works as a coach/mentor to production managers and effectively communicate client expectations.
- Maintain employee retention through proper training and recognition programs
- Ensure team has the proper equipment to bring jobs to a successful completion
- Master our operating system ASPIRE within a one-month training period and enforce production managers to enter employee time within the time allotted
- Enforce rules upon safety, proper uniforms, proper use of equipment, and overall appearance of the crews
- Work Closely with administrative staff to make sure all contract administration is timely and accurate.
- Works with the Horticultural & Irrigation teams to provide timely action in areas of customer concerns.
- Must understand and be able to deliver financial goals
- A self-starter with the ability to operate under strict deadlines and must also be capable of simultaneously supervising multiple projects while being results driven
- Must be able to understand new contract estimates and budgets
- Superb communication skills and knowledge of Spanish is a PLUS
- Able to work in a fast-paced work environment, multi-task to meet schedule deadlines with limited supervision. Keen attention to detail.
- Preferred knowledge of the commercial landscaping industry and practical knowledge of landscaping equipment
- Must be capable of holding team accountable to company policies and uphold the company values
- Has knowledge of plant material and an understanding of the seasonality of the landscaping industry
- Must be computer literate and understand the business fundamentals
- Team leader who understands the value of teamwork
- Ged/High School Diploma is required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- FNGLA-FCHP Certification required within one year of accepting position
- Must obtain the GI-BMP certification within 30 days of employment
- Bi-Lingual Spanish is a plus
Fieldstone Landscape Services offers a competitive compensation package and a full group benefits plan including medical, dental, and PTO.