As an Essential Service business, Fieldstone remains in operation to ensure our community is safe, healthy and in pristine condition during the COVID-19 pandemic.
On the evening of April 21, 2020, WTSP News 10 Tampa Bay covered a COVID-19-related news segment titled “How COVID-19 is Impacting the Lawn Care Industry,” featuring an interview with our very own Human Resources Manager, Ana.
In the interview, Ana detailed what changes Fieldstone Landscape Services has implemented to keep our teams and properties safe and healthy during this time. Some of the items included:
- Staggering shift start times to decrease the number of team members working at each site.
- Designated and sanitized vehicles for each crew.
- Assigning proper personal protective equipment (PPE) to each employee prior to shift starts.
- Split-shift rotations to ensure social distancing requirements are met
- Daily sanitization of all trucks, equipment, and facilities.
- Mandatory hand washing and showering of all employees
Check out the video for the full news brief: https://www.wtsp.com/video/news/health/coronavirus/how-covid-19-is-impacting-the-lawn-care-industry/67-16d88486-a2ea-4260-9a4d-1b7a49e2685f?jwsource=fb&fbclid=IwAR3fP373iLP49TlKkhVsxfD5uXdZcYrOIZWisjFx_otdrF5oVVzrlR6DZks
As always, Fieldstone is working diligently to ensure the safety and health of our employees, clients and communities remains top priority. Please contact us directly if you have any questions. 727-822-7866
Stay safe everyone, we will get through this together!